Research - Theoretical Biological Physics
- DNA barcodes: DNA melting and binding maps
- Crowding effects on tracer particle dynamics in many-body
- Localized surface plasmons in metallic nanoparticles
for biosensing applications
- DNA breathing dynamics and protein binding dynamics
- Electric and electromagnetic response of biomembranes
- Translocation of biopolymers through membrane nanopores
- Fluroscence of molecules near nanoscopically tailored metallic
- Interaction between optical electromagnetic fields and molecular aggregates
Magnus Brander Msc student, started 2019
Jens Krog post-doc, started
Jens did his PhD and first post-doc at University of Southern Denmark.
Erik Torstensson Msc student, started
Albertas Dvirnas Phd student, started
2017. Project worker during 2016.
Albertas did his undergraduate studies at in Applied Maths in
Lithuania. He is now working on math-related challenges in DNA barcode
List of potential master and bachelor projects
Last modified September 2016.
e-mail:tobias.ambjornsson AT thep.lu.se