Temporary Homepage of AROMA
A program to simulate the production of heavy quarks through the boson-gluon fusion process in ep collisions. The full electro-weak structure of the electron-gluon interaction is taken into account as well as the masses of the produced heavy quarks. Higher order QCD radiation is treated using initial and final state parton showers, and hadronization is performed using the Lund string model.
By G.Ingelman , J.Rathsman and G.Schuler, February 1996.
- Source code for Aroma 2.2.5 to run with Lepto 6.5. Potential numerical problem in parton cascade fixed. See updates for details.
- Source code for Aroma 2.2.4 to run with Lepto 6.5. Important: the COMMON BLOCK /HFDATA/ has been modified to include the possibility to choose the renormalisation and factorisation scales. See updates for details.
- Source code for Aroma 2.2.3 to run with Lepto 6.5. Including minor updates during HERA-MC Workshop.
- Source code for Aroma 2.2.1 to run with Lepto 6.5
- Source code for Aroma 2.2.0 to run with Lepto 6.4
- List of recent updates
- Demonstration job
- Manual (in ps)
- Tared and gzip'd package with source code, demo job, manual and Makefile example
Homepage of High Energy Physics Theory Group at ISV
Other Monte Carlo Generators
- LEPTO- A Monte Carlo Generator for Deep Inelastic Lepton-Nucleon Scattering
- MAJOR- A Monte Carlo Generator for Heavy Majorana Neutrinos in ep Collisions